Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Flower

In terms of variety, my designs demonstrate an appropriate/high amount of energy. My designs are of a flower and what I thought about when I was sketching this was the life of the flower. I wanted to embody and incorporate the energy and the liveliness of this flower while keeping an animated feel to keep things interesting. Through my revision, I realized that the composition of the 1st sketch was very standard positioning-wise. My intensions are to have the viewer look at any part of the design and feel intrigued at the details such as the leaves on the stem or even the pedals of the flower.

Although a line is very standard, the technique in which it is used reflects the essence of a design. In my case, the lines are used as a guide to reflect the intricacies of a flower. The unity of my design is consistent in the way that the fluidity from pedal to stem to leaves is portrayed based on its actual textures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home