Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Flower and sunglasses






In both images I obviously used the sharpie to make the lines darker as well as thicker in certain areas. The major difference in both the contour drawing and the horizontal line drawings is the fact that out of the larger first pieces I cropped the final ones. In the horizontal line drawing I thickened the stem compared to when I used just the pencil and I think by using lines still horizontal yet on an angle, the sunglasses came out more noticeable. In the contour drawing I also thickened certain lines and changed some of the ways I followed the line in the sunglasses. Overall I like the final pieces better because they are bolder and stand out compared to the first drafts. I also like the lines thickened in certain places giving what could be a plain picture more depth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home