Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Erica Salny

In the picture with the separated lines, there is a variety with the size of the lines. I think there are some implied lines within my drawings. In the drawing where the lines arent connected the lines are formed in a way that even though they arent connected, they all come together to make up one picture. For the second one, where there is one continuous line, I hadnt thought to make the line thicker in places or jagged etc. I had just thought that it was one line that stayed the same throughout. For the two pictures, in the first i changed the closeness of the lines and the lengths of some of them. For the second, I made certain parts of the line thicker then other parts. Using different kinds of lines really helped to make the pictures better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home