Friday, September 17, 2010

4 types of lines






When looking at my first piece of work I feel that it was representational to my thoughts at the time. In the beginning of this project I was a little confused and I feel my lines show a sign of confusion and distraught. In saying so, when analyzing my second piece of work I feel my diagonal lines are sharp and show a pretty interesting design.

In my last 3 pieces of work I really like the progress I feel I have made. My designs all show a unique picture in all three. I specially like my curved organic line picture. I feel the design is unique and is bizarre in its own way. Overall, I really enjoyed this assignment as I got to experiment with many different styles of lines.

Tim Thompson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home