Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Project 1


Final Draft


















First Draft

















With my first draft of the flowers in the flower pot, the drawings seemed boring and flat. However, there was continuity in the continuous line. The general shape of the flower pot and plant are curved, which gives the whole drawing a sense of continuity.
With my final draft, I changed the width of the lines for more energy. Because I wanted the eye to be directed at the flowers only in both drawings, I made the lines thicker in the flowers only. I also used different diameters of lines to create a sense of length in the flower pot, and length in the stems of the plants. This change made the drawings have more energy and made the drawings less flat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home