Wednesday, March 21, 2012


Blog Entry 1

In my drawings I attempted to create implied lines.  Because I did the microphone, I felt that I could utilize both the placement of the microphone and the cord attached to make the viewers eye move across the page.  By placing the microphone on an angle and the cord appearing to move down and then to the left, I feel as though I successfully make the viewers eyes move from the top left of the page to the bottom right, and back to the left and up.  In other words, a full circle is created. 


Continuity can also be seen in my drawings in the curve of both the cord of the microphone and the microphone itself.  The separate curves have the same fluid motion of a curved zig-zag.  These curves create a connection between the microphone and the cord it is attached to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home