Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Rugrats Composition

I chose this clip because as I remember from my childhood, Rugrats, had such interesting camera angles. The show portrayed the point of view from a baby. Not only was the show focused on the babies, but also the composition. The directors clearly emphasized a "child's point of view." The composition in each scene is intriguing to the eye because it is as if you are looking through Tommy's eyes. We see his parents at an angle from the floor as well as the clumsiness of a baby trying to walk. This trailer for the movie truly incorporates the perspective and composition through the eyes of a baby. I love that a childhood show can express such beautiful transitions and composition.

Here is the link for the video...It would not let me embed it :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw7HDQ5Dnjo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home